1. When Jesus had tasted it, he said, “It is finished,” and bowed his head and dismissed his spirit. John 19:30 Remembering the sacrifice Jesus made for me.
2. Dad films daughter from birth to 14 - so amazing! I wish I had done this. LOVE.
3. Watching the Ten Commandments with Charleston Heston for the first time with my 8 year old. Establishing a yearly tradition during Holy Week like the one I had growing up.
4. Very thankful for this recipe to rid me of that awful pain in my ear associated with allergies.
5. Wanting this outfit. So cute! and so me!
Found these cute Easter Easybox Lunch options on Pinterest. Aren’t they cute?
Ham & Cheddar Bunny Sammy with sucker pop mustache, yogurt raisin nose, and eye picks from All Things For Sale
Pretzel Rods and 2 Gummy Carrots
Red Grapes with homemade silly bunny picks
Carrots & Ranch Dressing
1. Found this amazing quote on Pinterest. “She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans.” My motto in life right now!
2. Blacklist! Oh my word!!!!! I have been a fan of James Spader since Pretty in Pink, but in this show, he is just incredible! I can’t wait to see what happens next. I am completely addicted.
3. Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookies. To die for! The pepper and the cinnamon takes them to a whole other level!
4. Reading The Harbinger. Wow. Quite the thought provoking book!
5. Allergy season is in full swing with that awful yellow dusting all over everything! I am thankful for lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oils! Way better than that chemical stuff!
Last night I made this amazing Tuscan Soup. It’s definitely a keeper. It’s from Splendid Soups and Super Sides, Winter 2013 edition.
The recipe calls for chicken broth, but i use my homemade vegetable stock. It makes all the difference. I’ll never buy a box or can of stock again. EVER! It’s so simple too!
Isn’t this display from Walmart cute? I admit it caught my eye. Quick and easy relief…and colorful! And only $1.32. But is that really a deal? I say NO! We can fill our bodies, and our children’s bodies with chemicals and their nasty side effects for $1.32 or we can treat all these ailments with Lavender or Peppermint for $0.09 a drop! I’ll take essential oils please! These oils work!
Things that make you go hmmmm….
1. We recently got Jared his own library card. He loves books! He wanted to read about Star Wars, The Revolutionary War (especially about events that happened in South Carolina) and World War II. My husband watches documentaries on WWII a lot, so Jared wanted to learn more and read to his dad what he’s learning.
2. Been hearing more and more about the benefits of bone broth. Was watching the cooking channel and saw this amazing recipe. Been having a cup every day.
3. In love with these nails! So Spring like!
4. Orange Essential Oil from Young Living. Reduces wrinkles and breathing it in makes me do the happy dance. Really uplifting!
5. Loving this live rendition of Do You Want to Build a Snowman. Who doesn’t love Frozen?
I saw this video from Glitter Girl on twopeasinabucket and was so inspired I ordered the Maggie Holmes Flea Market Mini Kit off of Amazon. So cute! I love how she cuts up some of the cards to use as embellishments to pull the whole two page spread together. I can’t wait to use it!
It seems like I’m always playing catch up with my PL and i’m actually ok with that. I want to enjoy the process, so if i take an afternoon and do several pages, it’s all good! I used to try to work on it every other day, and my life right now just doesn’t accommodate that. Sometimes you just have to roll with it. And I’m rolling!