Found these cute Easter Easybox Lunch options on Pinterest. Aren’t they cute?
Ham & Cheddar Bunny Sammy with sucker pop mustache, yogurt raisin nose, and eye picks from All Things For Sale
Pretzel Rods and 2 Gummy Carrots
Red Grapes with homemade silly bunny picks
Carrots & Ranch Dressing
1. Found this amazing quote on Pinterest. “She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans.” My motto in life right now!
2. Blacklist! Oh my word!!!!! I have been a fan of James Spader since Pretty in Pink, but in this show, he is just incredible! I can’t wait to see what happens next. I am completely addicted.
3. Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookies. To die for! The pepper and the cinnamon takes them to a whole other level!
4. Reading The Harbinger. Wow. Quite the thought provoking book!
5. Allergy season is in full swing with that awful yellow dusting all over everything! I am thankful for lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oils! Way better than that chemical stuff!
Last night I made this amazing Tuscan Soup. It’s definitely a keeper. It’s from Splendid Soups and Super Sides, Winter 2013 edition.
The recipe calls for chicken broth, but i use my homemade vegetable stock. It makes all the difference. I’ll never buy a box or can of stock again. EVER! It’s so simple too!
Isn’t this display from Walmart cute? I admit it caught my eye. Quick and easy relief…and colorful! And only $1.32. But is that really a deal? I say NO! We can fill our bodies, and our children’s bodies with chemicals and their nasty side effects for $1.32 or we can treat all these ailments with Lavender or Peppermint for $0.09 a drop! I’ll take essential oils please! These oils work!
Things that make you go hmmmm….
1. We recently got Jared his own library card. He loves books! He wanted to read about Star Wars, The Revolutionary War (especially about events that happened in South Carolina) and World War II. My husband watches documentaries on WWII a lot, so Jared wanted to learn more and read to his dad what he’s learning.
2. Been hearing more and more about the benefits of bone broth. Was watching the cooking channel and saw this amazing recipe. Been having a cup every day.
3. In love with these nails! So Spring like!
4. Orange Essential Oil from Young Living. Reduces wrinkles and breathing it in makes me do the happy dance. Really uplifting!
5. Loving this live rendition of Do You Want to Build a Snowman. Who doesn’t love Frozen?
I saw this video from Glitter Girl on twopeasinabucket and was so inspired I ordered the Maggie Holmes Flea Market Mini Kit off of Amazon. So cute! I love how she cuts up some of the cards to use as embellishments to pull the whole two page spread together. I can’t wait to use it!
It seems like I’m always playing catch up with my PL and i’m actually ok with that. I want to enjoy the process, so if i take an afternoon and do several pages, it’s all good! I used to try to work on it every other day, and my life right now just doesn’t accommodate that. Sometimes you just have to roll with it. And I’m rolling!
I have been away far too long! Well I’m coming back with a vengeance! I have project life pages to photograph and a few weeks to catch up on. I’m going to use the March Moodboard from Twopeasinabucket to jump start me! The greens are perfect for March and St Patty’s Day. Wanna join me? How are you inspired?
I am really liking this smaller size album this year. It’s working for me. I was a little bit behind so I’ve done a few power sits to catch up. Legos are pretty much part of our daily life.
When we went to PF Chang’s for dinner this was in my fortune cookie! I’ll take it. We are working hard at growing our Young Living essential oil biz, so this fits right into our goals.
Since I’ve been taking cooking classes I wanted to highlight some of my dishes. And I’m a little nutty when it comes to using my creativity to make my son’s lunches.
Loving the warmer temps here in SC!
My son came home sick from school with a throat infection. This was the fist time he was sick that we treated him exclusively with Young Living essential oils. He was better in 24 hours! WOOT!