Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
I think this cupcake is one of my finest . It’s a chocolate chip cupcake filled with cannoli cream and topped off with a whipped cream mascarpone frosting. I adapted this chocolate chip cupcake recipe from Jamie’s My Baking Addiction blog. I am a huge fan!
I wanted to change up Jamie’s recipe a bit, so i filled them with a chocolate chip orange cannoli cream that i pulled from a cannoli recipe at epicurious. It called for candied orange peel, which you know i also had to make myself too!
I wanted the frosting to be light and fluffy and not too sweet so I whipped up 2 cups of heavy cream and folded it into 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese, 2 tsp of vanilla and a cup of powdered sugar. I then tinted it with a little bit of blue and piped them with a big rounded 11/16 inch piping tube. Lastly, i topped them with sugar snowflakes and little silver stars. LOVE! Make up a batch and let me know how they come out. Enjoy!
Fall is my favorite season these chocolate pumpkin cupcakes are among my favorite! Thanks to the Cupcake Bake Shop for the inspiration! These cupcakes are sooooo moist
- Jenny Solar on PROJECT LIFE: 2014 Summer Bucket List
- Monday Menu | Elisa Ingram on Rib-Eye Steaks Rubbed with Coffee and Cocoa
- Monday Menu | Elisa Ingram on Potato Salad with Garlic Scapes, Snap Peas and Scallions
- Five on Friday | Elisa Ingram on Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookies
- elisaingram on Essential Oil Blends En-R-Gee and Motivation