December Daily – Looking Back on December 9
Did you see Ali Edwards reflective post today? I love it! So of course it inspired me to look back at my albums and reflect as well. Ali looked back at her previous albums focusing on December 10. I chose December 9.
December 9, 2009
I used a baseball card protector to highlight some of my favorite Christmas ornaments.
December 9, 2010
Another mouse ornament for my husband’s ever growing collection.
December 9, 2011
I am obsessed with Paris. Love that city!
December 9, 2012
I used a bag from Starbucks for the left and a baseball card protector for the right side. It was a cozy day on the couch with a new movie.
I really love this project. I can’t wait to get started in just a few days! Click here to see my other pages.
I'm beginning to develop my foundation for this year's December Daily Album. This year I am making a 6x8 album using clear plastic sheets for
- DIY: Peppermint Sugar Scrub | Elisa Ingram on How to Buy Essential Oils
- Crud Killer | Elisa Ingram on How to Buy Essential Oils
- 34 Ways to Use Essential Oils | Elisa Ingram on How to Buy Essential Oils
- Jenny Solar on PROJECT LIFE: 2014 Summer Bucket List
- Monday Menu | Elisa Ingram on Rib-Eye Steaks Rubbed with Coffee and Cocoa