PROJECT LIFE: January – page 7
My son loves making our coffee with the keurig my father in law gave me for Christmas. I snapped this shot spontaneously from my iphone. I wish the lighting turned out better, but it does capture the moment perfectly. He knows exactly how much truvia and cream i like. so sweet. The love this arrow is a freebie from Persnickity Prints.
A close up of my son’s art project at school for the Buckle Up campaign. The Love This journal tag is from Miss Tiina. The arrows and heart are from the Front Row Digital Stamps and Front Row Printable 1 collections.
My son has had a yucky cold all week so he’s been home for a few days. That reminds me i need to lysol the bed! The journal tag is from Creative Bubble. I also used a lot of Studio Callico goodies from the Front Row Printable and Front Row Digital Stamp collections and the document life from Ali Edwards’ Life is Good set.
I don't usually use a lot of pink in my layouts, so this page is a bit different for me, but I really love it!
- Jenny Solar on PROJECT LIFE: 2014 Summer Bucket List
- Monday Menu | Elisa Ingram on Rib-Eye Steaks Rubbed with Coffee and Cocoa
- Monday Menu | Elisa Ingram on Potato Salad with Garlic Scapes, Snap Peas and Scallions
- Five on Friday | Elisa Ingram on Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookies
- elisaingram on Essential Oil Blends En-R-Gee and Motivation