PROJECT LIFE: January – page 7
My son loves making our coffee with the keurig my father in law gave me for Christmas. I snapped this shot spontaneously from my iphone. I wish the lighting turned out better, but it does capture the moment perfectly. He knows exactly how much truvia and cream i like. so sweet. The love this arrow is a freebie from Persnickity Prints.
A close up of my son’s art project at school for the Buckle Up campaign. The Love This journal tag is from Miss Tiina. The arrows and heart are from the Front Row Digital Stamps and Front Row Printable 1 collections.
My son has had a yucky cold all week so he’s been home for a few days. That reminds me i need to lysol the bed! The journal tag is from Creative Bubble. I also used a lot of Studio Callico goodies from the Front Row Printable and Front Row Digital Stamp collections and the document life from Ali Edwards’ Life is Good set.
We try to sit down in front of the tv every night for a little bit as a family to unwind. We love to watch
- DIY: Dream Stick | Elisa Ingram on How to Buy Essential Oils
- DIY: Peppermint Sugar Scrub | Elisa Ingram on How to Buy Essential Oils
- Crud Killer | Elisa Ingram on How to Buy Essential Oils
- 34 Ways to Use Essential Oils | Elisa Ingram on How to Buy Essential Oils
- Jenny Solar on PROJECT LIFE: 2014 Summer Bucket List